The death of a loved one is the most stressful event in anyone's life, and yet decisions still need to be made. The manner of service and the merchandise must be selected. With guidance and compassion we are able to offer you some peace of mind in an emotional and trying time, while handling all the technical details of the funeral.
Whether your wishes are for a traditional funeral with military honors, or a simple committal service, our family owned funeral home offers you the same care and understanding.
Product selections vary according to your individual taste and your affordability. Our selections offer something for every preference.
The following are services we will assist you with:
- The transfer of the deceased from the place of death to the funeral home
- Professional care of the deceased, which may include, embalming, dressing, hairdressing, cosmetology, and casketing
- An arrangement conference with the family to plan specific details for the funeral
- Locating the deceased's doctor to sign a death certificate; then filing this certificate at the local health department; obtaining the requested amount of certified death certificates for the family
- Obtaining all necessary permits and authorizations, as required.
- Preparing an obituary to be placed in any newspapers requested by the family
- Contacting local cemeteries or crematory, as required
- Providing a location for visitation and funeral ceremony
- Placement of floral arrangements
- Arranging for Pallbearers and motor equipment, including limousines, as required
- Arranging for Cash Advances for cemetery expenses, clergy honorariums, music, funeral escorts
- Contacting Fraternal or Military organizations to take part in the ceremony
- Arranging for a personalized remembrance package, consisting of a register book, memorial folders, acknowledgments
- Assist with Social Security and Veteran benefits
- Assist in the selection of a casket and burial vault
- Filing of life insurance claims
We are in complete compliance with the Federal Trade Commission and Massachusetts State Laws regarding full and complete disclosures. All of our goods and services are itemized in our General Price List allowing you to select some items while declining others or you may choose from our selection of popular packages. No matter what you select, it is your right, and our desire that you have as complete an understanding as possible regarding our goods and services and their costs. You will be given a complete itemized Statement of Goods & Services upon the completion of the arrangement conference.
If you have any questions about the services we provide, please contact us.